Did you know that it is now possible to replace your conservatory roof with a solid roof without having to apply for building regulations? There were changes made to the building Regulations’ on October 1st 2010 which allow anyone to put a solid roof on a conservatory as long as it meets the following criteria...
- They were built at ground level and are less than 30 square metres in total floor area.
- The conservatory is separated from the house by external quality walls, doors or windows.
- The heating systems temperature should be controlled separately by on/off controls.
- Glazing and any fixed electrical installations should comply with the applicable building regulations requirements
All of our roofs are purpose built to fit your conservatory and no alterations are made to the existing windows or doors. Warmer Conservatory are installers of roof systems using lightweight metal roof tiles for both Decra and Metrotile Systems. This revolutionary product combines great strength with very low weight, offering the benefits of:
- Long lasting
- Low noise
- Exceptional durability
- No Maintenance
- Vandal resistant
- Sensitive to the environment
Metal roof tiles comprise a core of galvanised steel with a multi-layered protective coating and granular finish, offering the appearance of traditional clay or concrete pantiles combined with exceptional performance characteristics.